Monday, 19 January 2009

Let's start a blog


Welcome to my blog about Art, Craft and Spirit!
What is it you can expect from this site? Well, I will use this as a medium to present my
arts, handcraft and from time to time some thoughts on different topics regarding the above mentioned, the spirit behind my works so to say.
This blog will showcase my work in addition to other channels within the world wide web like Myspace or my website.
In comparison to Myspace it will be less about communication, compared to my homepage the focus will be more on the backgrounds and intentions of the featured art than on lots of pictures and commercial aspects.
Furthermore it will certainly be more up to date than my website, as I will post my recent works here at least on a monthly basis.

Freki

No comments: